As a regionally regarded construction business the 5 Stjernet ownership team were seeking ways to differentiate the company from the competition by focusing on “greener” construction materials, processes and methods.
From a 3 day audit & report process we;
– Identified the company’s baseline credentials as a broadly “green” constructor using, wherever possible, products and materials developed with the environment in mind.
– Introduced several exciting new suppliers with ‘environmental protection’ at their core.
– Developed a set of easy-to-deliver Sustainability priorities covering 12, 24 & 36 month target cycles.
– Helped develop strategies for the implementation of agreed Sustainability goals.
Working with an enthusiastic management team we;
– Helped develop ways to promote “greener” construction to a broadly reluctant market.
– Help develop the company’s customer support systems designed to lengthen the life-expectancy of terraces, balconies, windows, doors and general construction projects.
– Helped the client develop a brand that is identifiably “greener” and distinct from most key competitors.